Friday, February 5, 2010

D.C. here I come..

Hello.

My name is Michelle.

I have been nominated to attend a Forum on Law and and CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) in Washington D.C. this summer. This will be a great opportunity for me and my fellow peers to learn more about our future profession. The Forum enables students to participate in law trials and crime investigations, also allowing students to visit law firms, law schools, and legal institutions.

In order to attend the Forum, I and my fellow nominees have to raise a tuition of about $1.800 which includes a payment for college credit and a tuition and travel protection plan. I'm asking you, readers, to help me out. Every penny counts and I would be eternally grateful to those who are willing to help. Even if it means just sending out happy vibes.

Aside from the tuition, I have to raise money for a round trip ticket and personal expenses. My top priority at the moment however is being able to raise the tuition money first. The deadline is March 19, 2010.

So please press the donate button.

Please and thank you!

P.S.
For more information about the forum or if you have any questions you can visit their website at www.nylf.org or you can email me at dparasm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment