Here are some helpful tips that I've learned while on my own fundraising journey.
1) Plan ahead, start early, and stay organized.
2) Ask everyone you know around your community.
3) Don't let rejections get you down. You'll receive more rejections than acceptances.
4) Suggest a specific amount to each donor (be realistic).
5) Be enthusiastic, show that you care about your topic.
6) Be polite and say thank you.
Follow these tips and see how it goes. Does anyone else have any other tips? Leave a comment!
AND keep pressing that donate button.
Thank you and I'm out!